- Detached Business/Warehouse Unit
- Prominent Position adj. A1055 Mollison Avenue
- Good Eaves Height to Ground Floor 5m (16ft 4 ins)
- Minimum 18 Car Spaces and Side Yard Loading
- Quality Offices with Comfort Cooling
- Additional Mezzanine approx 730 sq ft (67.77 sq m)
The premises are prominently located at the roundabout junction of the A1055 Mollison Avenue (North/South Route) and Aden Road, connecting with the A10 through to Junction 25 of the M25 which is approx. 4 miles to the north and the A406 North Circular Road approx. 2.7 miles to the south. Brimsdown and Ponders End mainline stations (London Liverpool Street – 20 minutes) are both within walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
Floor areas are gross internal and approximate only.
Ground floor warehouse: 5,904 sq ft (548.44 sq m)
First floor offices: 5,904 sq ft (548.44 sq m)
Total approx: 11,808 sq ft (1,096.88 sq m)
The property is available for sale freehold offered with vacant possession.
Price upon application
All prices are subject to VAT if applicable
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
Rateable value 2020/2021 £98,500
Rates payable £50,432
Interested parties should confirm the rateable value and rates payable with the Local Charging Authority.